If you are taking the A9, please follow
“Barcelona” from Montpellier / Nimes airports
“Montpellier” from Toulouse / Carcassonne / Perpignan airports
“Francia/França, Perpignan, Montpellier” from Barcelona / Girona airports
From the A9 Autoroute
- Leave the A9 at Junction 34.
- From here take the D13 signposted to Pezenas/St Thibery.
- You will go past ‘Les Clefs du Languedoc’ and a ‘caravan recycling park’ on your right hand side.
- Carry on the D13 for approximately 10 km before seeing the sign for Pezenas Centre Ville just before the road goes up onto a flyover.
- Follow the slip road round, going past an industrial estate on your left.
- At roundabout with a Citroen garage, take the 2nd exit towards Roujan (D13) and then follow the directions as for “Nearly there!” below.
From the A75 Autoroute
- Leave the A75 at the 2nd Pezenas exit (Pezenas Sud).
- At the stop sign turn right, following Pezenas Sud signs.
- At roundabout go straight on. Carry on over the railway line until you come to set of traffic lights.
- Turn left at the traffic lights
- At roundabout with a Citroen garage take the 1st exit towards Roujan (D13) and then follow the directions as for “Nearly there!“.
- At the next two roundabouts, go straight on (take 2nd exit) signposted for Roujan (D13).
- At the next junction/intersection, turn right towards Caux – take care here, there is a slight turn to go towards Caux.
- Drive 4 km to arrive in Caux village.
- At the first crossroads, go straight on.
- At the next stop sign turn right.
- Follow the road up the hill and then the road bends round to the left into Place du Jeu de Ballon (leading into Place de la Republique).
- As you turn left, look for a place to park (you should see the post office (La Poste) on your right).
Usually our representative will have arranged to meet you at the La Poste. However, full directions to the house are provided for your convenience.
- Once you have parked, with La Poste on your left, walk back towards the bend in the road where you will see Avenue Jean Jaures
- Walk down Avenue Jean Jaures and take the first small road on the right (with La Maison de Rose on the corner).
- At the end of this ‘impasse’, turn to the left where you will see the blue door of the Bijou de Soleil (no 7 Plan d’Albat).
We’re listed on
France This Way Gites