Rates (see T&CS below)
(The nightly rate is only available for bookings of less than 7 days)
Please use the search box below to start your enquiry
Don’t forget to Like us on Facebook
Terms & Conditions
We always recommend you take out holiday insurance.
1. Guests must check in between 16:00 and 19:30, and check out between 7:00 and 12:00
2. Children of all ages are welcome.
3. Pets are not allowed.
4. Wireless internet is available and is free of charge.
5. No smoking permitted.
6. All groups are accepted.
7. On-street parking is available and is free of charge. Parking is available nearby and is free of charge.
Please contact us to request special check-in/out times.
1. A deposit of 25% of the booking total (rental + security deposit) is required. This deposit will be refunded if cancelled more than 15 days before arrival.
2. Security Deposit (€100): 25% security deposit will be taken as part of your booking with the balance being paid when the final balance is settled 42 days prior to arrival. The full security deposit will be returned to you after departure less the cost of any damages.
3. Full booking balance must be paid 42 days before arrival. Payments by paypal, and the following cards:
Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Credit, Mastercard, American Express – no charge.
4. Payment of balance is due no less than 6 weeks (42 days) prior to arrival unless special arrangements are made in advance.
1. If the booking is cancelled less than 14 days before arrival then a charge equal to 50% of the stay will be made.
2. If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival then a charge equal to 100% of the stay will be made.
3. In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) no refund will be given.
4. Cancellation charges will only be levied if we are unable to re-let the property
Unlimited WiFi and Telephone Conditions
1. WiFi access code will be provided on arrival if required.
2. Telephone calls exclude special services numbers.
3. Maximum 3 hours per call.
4. Unlimited landline calls to:
Europe: Azores, Andorra, England (*), Austria, Balearic Islands, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Crete, Croatia, Denmark, Scotland (*), Estonia, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey Hungary, Aland Islands, Ireland, Northern Ireland (*), Iceland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madeira, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Netherlands, Wales (*), Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, San Marino, Sardinia, Sicily, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Vatican.
DOM / TOM (French Overseas Territories): Guadeloupe, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin, French Guiana, Martinique, Mayotte, Réunion, Saint Pierre and Miquelon.
America: Alaska, Argentina, Bahamas, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, United States, Hawaii, Easter Island, U.S. Virgin Islands, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Venezuela.
Unlimited calls to mobiles in Canada and the United States.
Asia: Bahrain, Bangladesh, China, South Korea, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand.
Rest of the world: South Africa, Australia, Brunei, Christmas Island, Guam, Israel, Jordan, Morocco (**), New Zealand, Russia, Saipan, Tasmania.
(*) Excludes calls to UK Premium numbers starting with 44870 and 44871.
(**) Excludes calls Morocco starting with 212526, 212527, 212533, 212546-212547 212534, 212540, 212550 and 212553.
5. Calls which are chargeable will come off the deposit and the deposit will not be refunded until chargeable calls are paid for.
For full terms and conditions (in French) see the Orange.fr website.